Have someone you need to look special for?
This backless bodysuit body shaper features a push-up bra design to enhance the appearance of the bust and create a flattering silhouette. The bodysuit is made of a stretchy, comfortable fabric that smooths and shapes the waist and tummy while providing support to the back. The backless design allows for versatile wear with a variety of clothing styles, and the bodysuit can be worn as lingerie or as a shaping layer under clothing. The push-up bra provides lift and support to enhance the look of the bust. This body shaper is perfect for anyone looking to smooth and shape their figure while also enhancing their bust.
Whether it is that all-important wedding day or just a date night you want to look your absolute best! However, traditional shapewear may not work for that party prom or wedding dress. What you need is some backless shapewear to help you achieve the confidence you need to make a great day even better!
Stretches to fit sizes in these ranges!
Backless invisible design for many occasions!
Give the girls a little boost!
- Super soft material, you will barely even know it is there!
- Accentuate curves while being nearly invisible!
- New floral designs by popular request
Are they true to size?
Please check the size chart above to find your size. They fit fairly close to true to size though and fit in a range of sizes. So if you are 38DD for example, an XL fits fine because it goes up to 40D.
How long is the delivery time?
All orders arrive roughly within 12 - 15 days after ordering.
How do I return or exchange these?
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. Please check our refund policy for detailed information.
Do these have straps?
Yes, but they are clear and have to be manually attached to the shaper upon arrival.
Avoid wearing it more than twice before gently washing it to help the material keep its shaping properties.
- Remove padding (if shapewear has them) and clean both garment and pads in a washing machine using the gentle or hand wash cycle in cold water, with a full load. Excessive agitation or hot water can damage the construction of the material. Coldwater effectively shrinks the material back into its proper place. Put all of your shapers in a netted lingerie bag with hooks clasped to avoid catching them on anything. If your machine doesn’t have a gentle cycle, wash your garments by hand in a gallon of cold water.
- it’s also important to use the right type of detergent. Specially formulated lingerie detergent works best – any detergents that contain dyes, fragrances, alcohol, softeners or bleach can irreparably damage your shapers by breaking down their construction. Even Woolite can do harm, so stick to lingerie detergent only!
Always air-dry shapers by hanging them up or laying them FLAT.
- Following these instructions will help your shapewear last for many uses.